Friday, August 23, 2013

The new chevron punch

IMG_1384.JPG (2)

So, for my first time to play with the chevron punch in the holiday catalogue I just took whatever scraps I had on the desk and used that for a card.  Needless to say, this is not the best card I have ever made, but….I love the chevron punch!!!!

I wasn’t sure from the picture if I would like it or not.  Sometimes these punches look so neat and then are very tedious because the pieces are so tiny to glue….

Not so with the chevron punch!  These chevrons are a great size for scrapbook pages and cards and they make great pieces to glue onto another card or scrapbook page!  For this card I just took scraps of Twitterpated DSP and glued them behind the chevron punch spots.  The stamps are from the My Paper Pumpkin starter kit that you get your first month – I think they are some of my favorite stamps!

Stamps:  Hey there friend (MPP)

Ink:  Basic Grey

Paper:  Baja Breeze, whisper White, Crumb Cake, Twitterpated DSP

Accessories:  Chevron punch, basic rhinestones

No comments: