Sunday, August 18, 2013

Magnificent Maple

IMG_1363.JPG (2)

I cased this card (mostly) from Michelle Zindorf.  When I originally made the card, I was so proud of the images I had created….and then I stamped the sentiment….and then I realized I stamped the sentiment sideways…..

I’m sure that never happens to you!  Winking smile  Well, when those mistakes happen, I just try to think of some way to “fix” my mistake.  In this case, I just decided to stamp the sentiment in every corner….it was supposed to be that way!  See?!

IMG_1364.JPG (2)

Here is the card I created again – I left off the black mat this time and stamped the sentiment correctly the first time!!!  Aren’t you proud of me?  Correctly stamped and another blog post this weekend! 

Just in case you’re wondering where I’ve been….school started back.  ‘Nuff said!  Momma is exhausted!

Stamps:  Magnificent Maple, Best of Sentiments

Ink:  Encore Gold and Silver, Staz-On Black, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie

Paper:  Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Black

Accessories:  Clear Embossing Powder, Gold Leafing pen

No comments: