Thursday, August 1, 2013

Monogram Sets

I recently made a few monogrammed sets of cards as gifts for people, so I thought I would share some of those. 

DSCF6773

One of the reasons I loved this monogram set was because it was relatively easy to make and it looked really nice when it was finished!  I love handmade gifts, but it is hard to motivate myself to make them if they take me days upon days to finish!

DSCF6771

Here is what the inside looks like – I put notecards on the right side and envelopes on the left side.

DSCF6772

And here is an up close look at the notecards.  I used the Label Bracket Punch for the squares. 

I will not take credit for this idea – it came from here.  My Chic’n Scratch created this wonderful idea – I just CASEd it!!!

Stamps:  Lovely Letters

Ink:  Riding Hood Red

Paper:  Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Twitterpated DSP

Accessories:  1 1/4” square punch, Scallop edge punch, Label Bracket punch, Riding Hood Red grosgrain ribbon, Crop-a-dile

No comments: