Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stamp Club Layout

I am super excited about stamp club this coming Saturday!  We are going to be making this layout.  The left side of the page is the one we are making for club, and if you would like to add the right page for an additional $2.50, you are welcome to do so!

IMG_1461

Here is a closer look at the page we will be making during club.  It features the Modern Medley DSP and Witches’ Brew washi tape.  The stamp use is Halloween Happiness.  I colored the stamp with my Stampin’ Write markers and cut out the image with my Apothecary Accents framelits.

IMG_1454.JPG (2)

I added a punch of Silver Glimmer paper with my 1” circle punch.  I don’t think you can see it even in this picture, but I colored the circle Tangerine Tango to add a little orange shading with my Aqua Painter.  It looks more colorful in person! 

IMG_1456.JPG (2)

This page is an additional page for $2.50 – it accomodates 2 4X6 pictures and a journaling spot.  The journaling spot comes from the Thankful Tablescape simply created kit.  I wrote my journaling with the white chalk marker. 

IMG_1457.JPG (2)

If you come, you are welcome to bring your pictures and add them while you scrap these pages!  My pictures are 4X6 and the smaller pictures I cropped to 2X2”.  You can just put square of DSP, though if you wish not to add pictures! 

Stamps:  Halloween Happiness

Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Basic Black

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Modern Medley DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper

Accessories:  Witches Brew washi tape, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die, 1” circle punch, Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit, White chalk marker, Tangerine Tango pom pom trim (retired), Apothecary Accent framelits

No comments: