Friday, August 2, 2013

Project Life: August

Project Life 2013-016

It’s hard to believe that summer is almost over already!  I have decided that it doesn’t matter how long my summer break is, it is never going to be long enough to enjoy time with my children!  But, hey, I love my job, so that is a very good thing! 

Here are my Project Life 2013 pages for the month of July – just a few highlights – silly moments with the kids, baptism day, our 14th anniversary (and we still did not get a picture of just the two of us!) and a BFF party.  Fun times!

Project Life 2013-017

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Valerie, your project life pages are sooo inspiring. Ive been researching this way of scrapbooking the last days and decided using MDS will make it sooo much easier! Love love love how neat, clean and wonderful your pages are. Could u share what you r using for the "pockets". R u using the new cards downloads or just doing it however you like. Thanks for the inspiration!! So glad to be back on your blog :)