Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I am Me Scrapbook page

DSCF0674

I had plenty of the I am Me Designer Series Paper leftover from our last club meeting, so I decided to use some more this past month.  I got the idea for this layout from Rachel Tessman, another Stampin’ Up demonstrator.  I love her scrapbook pages, so I always check them out when I need some inspiration.

We made these using the chalkboard technique.  It’s so easy, it almost doesn’t need a technique name!  I just stamped the sentiment on the background with Whisper White ink and swiped around the edges of the black mats with Whisper White ink.  How easy is that?  Really!

DSCF0675

Here’s the opposing page – they can go in either order, really! 

And here is how they look together.  That sentiment is from the Baby Prints stamp set, but I really think that it is appropriate no matter what your stage in life and whether you have children or not!  So, this Thanksgiving….take time to Cherish the Moments!  And don’t forget the stuffing!  Winking smile

DSCF0676

Happy Turkey Day!  Gobble, gobble, gobble!

No comments: