Thursday, November 14, 2013

Jolly Old St. Nick

DSCF0253

I recently used Santa’s List to make a couple of cards.  I don’t know what it is about big Santa Claus images, but I just love them!  I knew I had to have this set for just that very reason.  I love all of the texture in the image.

DSCF0254

My 7 year old daughter actually painted the Santa with a mixture of Real Red re-inker, Crystal Effects, and Dazzling Diamonds.  I made another card that I colored with the same mixture and added even more texture.  I will have to retake pictures of it, though, because my phone pics are not syncing to my computer lately!

Stamps:  Dear Santa

Ink:  Staz On Black, real red, sahara sand, Blush Blossom

Paper:  Cherry Cobber, Whisper White, Season of Style DSP

Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler ribbon, Circle Framelits, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments: