Monday, November 18, 2013

Northern Lights Technique

My friend, Wanda, requested a project for our club meeting this weekend using the Northern Lights technique.  I always love a good challenge, so I checked out the technique and went to work.  Or, then again, maybe I should say I went to play!  Winking smile  You will probably notice that I kind of liked this technique! 
DSCF0657
‘Nuff said, right?!  I think I went a little crazy….but I guess if you know me very well you know I’m crazy anyway! 
DSCF0658
Here is the one I demonstrated at our club meeting – it uses Serene Silhouettes and Express Yourself.
DSCF0659
The hubs wanted me to make one with a nativity….and then he said he liked it better with the sentiment at the bottom!
DSCF0662
Take 2!
DSCF0661
The original card that I made on my first try.
DSCF0660
Just playing with the technique again at the beginning.  Both the Dasher and the nativity stamp come from the Best of Christmas stamp sets.
DSCF0663
And finally, one more nativity scene – this time with the single stamp Wonderful Blessing and cut out with the Circle Framelits. 

No comments: