‘Nuff said, right?! I think I went a little crazy….but I guess if you know me very well you know I’m crazy anyway!
Here is the one I demonstrated at our club meeting – it uses Serene Silhouettes and Express Yourself.
The hubs wanted me to make one with a nativity….and then he said he liked it better with the sentiment at the bottom!
The original card that I made on my first try.
Just playing with the technique again at the beginning. Both the Dasher and the nativity stamp come from the Best of Christmas stamp sets.
And finally, one more nativity scene – this time with the single stamp Wonderful Blessing and cut out with the Circle Framelits.
- Old Olive 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Serene Silhouettes Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Wonderful Blessing Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Joy To The World Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Stamping Sponges
- Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pad
- Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' Pad
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
- Circles Collection Framelits Dies
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock