Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Paper Pumpkin: September Wahoo

DSCF0246

I made these projects a while back, but I am just now getting around to sharing the finished projects.  I made all of the above projects using the Wahoo September Paper Pumpkin kit. 

DSCF0249

Here is the card that the original project idea gave in the photo.  I like this card pretty well.

DSCF0247

Now….being the scrappy person I am, I decided I wanted to use mine to create a scrapbook page.  I was inspired to create this page based on another project I saw by Rachel Tessman.  I loved her idea of using the target as a spider web instead!  Plus, I loved matching the googly eyes on my stamps to the googly eyes on Halleigh’s spider crown and Owen’s monster face.

DSCF0248

If you look really closely you will see that this is just the card flattened out and used as a photo mat here.

DSCF0251

I was inspired by some other pinterest project to create this card using my Expressions hostess set and one of the photopolymer stamp sets.

DSCF0252

Finally, I completely cased this adorable idea I saw on the My Paper Pumpkin Challenge site.  I LOVED this idea!  How cute is this?

I can’t wait for the next Paper Pumpkin to come in the mail….it should be here this weekend!!!

No comments: