My daughter, party planner extraordinaire, recently turned 7. So she decided she wanted to help make her invitations this year. I was happy to oblige!
After looking at several ideas of cards on Pinterest and Splitcoaststampers, she came up with this idea.
We sponged Soft Sky, Pool Party, and Not Quite Navy at the top to create a sky. To create the ground, we sponged So Saffron, More Mustard, and Soft Suede. We created a mask with post it notes to create the horizon and sponged more Soft Suede in between that area.
Finally, we stamped the zebra in Staz On Jet Black ink and colored all of its body with Sahara Sand. Next, we colored in striped using the Basic Black marker. We finished with the White Asics gel pen.
The greeting comes from Regarding Dahlias. And, of course, my daughter just had to add her own little flair to the card!
- Regarding Dahlias Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Zoo Review - Clear-Mount Stamp
- Not Quite Navy 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad
- Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin' Pad*
- So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad
- More Mustard Classic Stampin' Pad
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
- Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
- Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Marker
- Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen
- Stamping Sponges