Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Flutter by page

I absolutely jam-packed this page with my pictures of butterflies! I can't believe I was able to get 7 pictures on an 8X8 spread! I guess it's a little busy, but I must admit that I DID tame down my picture choices to only the best ones! I can't help it...I just love butterflies!
Do you ever feel like you just love your patterned paper so much that you just end up hoarding it? I do! I finally decided to just start using it. It's not like I didn't just buy some since it was on sale!
Anyway, my favorite butterfly (that was impossible to photograph!) was the blue morpho butterfly, so I decided to use my new butterfly stamp to create one of my own. I stamped the butterfly onto Pacific Point in black and then I embossed it with clear embossing powder. The designer paper was the Good Morning Sunshine paper. The stamps all came from God's Beauty. My punched butterflies came from my Big Shot and my friend's darling little Martha Stewart punch. Thanks, Dolli!

1 comment:

katiesniche said...

Great page! Love all the butterflies! When we lived in Okinawa, the botanical gardens there had a butterfly haven. You could go inside and they would land on you, it was quite something.