Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sketch 25

One more layout and I'm done with last year's vacation! I love working with sketches when I'm creating scrapbook layouts and I enjoy trying to do the sketch challenges on scrapbook blogs. Here is a layout I created using sketch #25 from My Scrap Shoppe.

For the base I used Kraft colored paper. Matting the picture is Ruby Red. My patterned paper is from the Sweet Slumber DSP from SU. The red heart is handmade by my friend Hannah. I also stamped in the cloud using the Great Friend set and on a canvas cut using the A little Somethin' set in Ruby Red as well as Seeing Spots in Baja Blue. Underneath that is a journaling mat from Heidi Grace.

2 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Love what you did with the sketch and the different friendship stamps! Great layout!

kat said...

Great layout. Love the colours and the little heart is a great touch.