Monday, May 11, 2009

Gettin' my scrappin' mojo back....

I got some of the featured Canvas Cuts product in and wanted to try using them. I'm doing a product share this month with the Canvas Cuts and the Fashion District rub-ons if anyone is interested. You will get 2 sheets of Canvas Cuts and 1 sheet of the coordinating rub-ons.
Anyway, I used the Wanted stamp set and stamped pumpkin pie and real red on the canvas cuts. It kind of has a cool look. The only non-SU product is a Making Memories wilderness tag that used canvas. I thought that would go well not only with the page, but also with the canvas cuts. The DSP is Urban Oasis and the background color is kraft. I saw on another demo's website the idea of layering the buttons and brads, so I thought that would add my final touch of texture. Finally, I wanted to use the outside of the smallest piece of canvas to highlight the mosquito bites that were already surfacing before the end of our one hour hike! Those Canadian mosquitos are hard core!!! At least the scenery was beautiful!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great layouts!! I love the Wanted set. My fingers are crossed that it doesn't retire yet!