Friday, May 8, 2009

Giggle

I finally got to sit and just scrap tonight. 10 more days of school and then I'm planning some all-scrap days with my pals!
I got my inspiration for this layout from the back cover of the SU Catalogue Preview. I think they used So Saffron on a one-page layout. I liked the idea, though and thought I could stretch it out over 2 pages and here's what I came up with. Although, I did realize that trying to make swirly journaling based on the swirls in the corner was not as easy as I thought it would be...oh, well.
I used Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, and Gable Green. Hodgepodge Hardware, Exotic Blooms, and Warm Words and my white gel pen for the page. The only non-SU product was a little bit of ribbon I found for a quarter and just couldn't resist!
So...what can you find in the SU catalogue or mini-catalogue to inspire you? Get to scrappin' and stampin'!

2 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Great job stretching that layout and making it two pages! I love the hodgepodge hardware framing the title!

katiesniche said...

Love these pages! The journaling is great, very unique.