Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby - 1 in a Million set

Our youth minister and his wife just had a baby girl, so I thought the sweet little lamb in the Storybook Friends stamp set and the baby stamp from the One in a Million stamp set were a perfect match for a card. 
I found the sketch for this card at the Creating Pretty Card Challenge #12.  I originally was going to go with the banners, but when I was almost finished I realized I needed the word baby on there, so I put it in the place of the banners!  I was very pleased with the final result of the card.  I just hope they like it, too!  :)
Stamps:  Storybook Friends, One in a Million
Ink:  Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Nursery Nest DSP (retired)
Accessories: 1 3/4" circle and 2 3/8" scallop circle punches





1 comment:

KilkennyVFX said...

This is so sweet! I love word baby in place of the banners. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge over at Craft Project Central.