Saturday, June 23, 2012

Our first dance recital

Tonight is our first recital, so since we had a t-ball game this morning, I figured it was pointless to try and roll my daughter's hair with curlers before a hot, sweaty game!  We did it this afternoon....we'll see how that goes!  ;)
Here she was at practice last night - all frilled up in her tutu and leotard!
And here is a card we are going to give to her dance instructor.  The sentiment is another one from the One in a Million stamp set....I think I like that one!
The flowers that are stamped came from the Decorate a Daisy stamp set - In added some tissue paper flowers in between the layers to fancy it up a bit.
To make these flowers, I just simply took a piece of old tissue paper (the kind you don't want to reuse!) and punched out 8-10 flowers with my blossom punch.  I stuck a brad through the stamped image and the rest of the flowers to hold them together.  I attached them with a Stampin' Dimensional.
Easy peasy!

Stamps:  Decorate a Daisy, One in a Million
Ink:  Pool Party, Basic Grey
Paper:  Pool Party, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Accessories:  Glimmer Brads neutrals, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, pool party baker's twine, pool party ruffled ribbon, blossom punch

No comments: