Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I just couldn't wake up!

Mommy Confession.....
On Easter morning this year I didn't watch my daughter rip through her or her brother's Easter baskets.  (Yes, she opened both!)  Our baby was only about 2-3 weeks old at the time and so I was getting very little sleep.  Needless to say....I couldn't wake up!   And what do I have to show for it.....not so great pictures!  So, these are pretty much the only pics I have of my dear daughter on Easter morning...but that's okay!  I got some sleep and we're all still happy!
So, on to the page.  I have been using up the retired Simply Scrappin' kit from the spring mini catalogue.  It was full of great colors - especially for Easter pictures!  On the Melon Mambo piece, I stamped the Distressed Dots background stamp all over the top. 
I cut two more doilies from the Flirtatiouse DSP (retired) and used some of the Flirtatious material to make a little tiny flower center and pennants under the doily.

Stamps:  Distressed Dots, Springtime Wishes
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Basic Grey
Paper:  Melon mambo, Basic Grey, Pear Pizzazz, Flirtatious DSP (retired), Simply Scrappin' DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Flirtatious material, Simply Scrappin' stickers (retired)


No comments: