Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Open House Make -n-Take and More!

If you are interested, I am having an open house this Saturday from 1-5 (club members get to come early at noon!  This is my annual new catalogue open house where I hand out catalogues, sell retired stamp sets, punches, and die cuts and invite people to sign up for classes and clubs for the next year.  If you live in the Somerset, Kentucky area and are interested in coming, you need to let me know!  For every $10 you spend on my retired products you get $5 to spend on new products from the new catalogue!!!!  How fun is that?! 
 
So, anyway, here is one of the card I am going to use as a make - n- take for my guests.  This packs plenty of punch while not being too difficult for beginning stampers!    You get to stamp with ink, use punches, and even play with the Big Shot!
Here is the same card with a slight variation.
Just for fun, I made a little purse to hold my cards if I want to give it as a gift....or maybe even a door prize! 
By the way, if you bring a friend, you AND your friend get an extra chance at the door prize! 
And here is a peek at what the whole ensemble looks like together - now don't you love the embossed envelope?  How easy is that - and a great look for a plain envelope!

Stamps:  Betsy's Blossoms, Delightful Dozen
Ink:  Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Primrose Petal
Paper:  Primrose Petal, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Floral District DSP
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, 1 1/4", 1 3/4" circle punches, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, Daffodil Delight stitched grosgrain ribbon.

Original project idea came from Craft Project Central - I cased the card and box and took the idea from there!

No comments: