Monday, June 25, 2012

Pinwheels on parade

All my friends who know me know I am a scrapper first and a card maker second.  So last night I went to town using a few of my Simply Scrappin' kits!  I must say that I love these kits because you can literally just use what's in the kits and not add anything else and turn out with a pretty decent page!  I only added a few embellishemnts to this page!
Here you can see one of the pinwheels.  To create this effect, I layered a sticker (red), next sticker (yellow) with dimensionals, sticker (blue), and sticker (red) with stampin' dimensionals.  By the way, I'm in LOVE with the new in-color dahlias!!!!  I am going to have to buy another pack!
Here is a little bit more of  the same - more pinwheels and dahlias.  The photo mat at the top is made with the Top Note die cut.  I cut it once, turned it clockwise lined up with the points, and then ran it back through the Big Shot.  A neat little use for one of my favorite die cuts!

Paper:  Baja Breeze, Pinwheels on Parade DSP
Accessories:  Pinwheels on Parade SS kit, In Color Dahlias

1 comment:

Kazza said...

loving these layouts :)
I am now following you from SC and would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com