Thursday, June 14, 2012

So clean and simple a 5 year old can do it!!

I was having fun with the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set.  I wanted to change up the original design and make it a little different.  I stamped my image first and it went crooked, so what did I do?  Strategically decided a white on white banner was needed in that very spot!!!  I kind of like the effect!
I fussy cut around the little blooms - time consuming, but very delicate in the end!   I still really like this card - it is very simple, yet very powerful.
In fact, I liked the card so much I decided treat bags would go perfectly with the card!  Look how easy these are!  A 3 1/2 X 5" cello bag with a topper.  The topper is 4 X 3 3/4".  I used all of the same materials for this - I just added some yummy coconut m & m's.  If you haven't gotten your hands on some of those.....what are you waiting for?  They are a perfect summer treat!  Then again, chocolate is a perfect treat any day!!!  ;)

Stamps:  Betsy's Blossoms, Delightful Dozen
Ink:  Primrose Petal, Baja Breeze
Paper:  Whisper White
Accessories:  Heart embossing folder, 1 1/4" circle punch, basic rhinestones
Just in case you were wondering....this card is so easy my 5 year old daughter can make it!  This is her version of the card!  Didn't she do a fabulous job?!

No comments: