Friday, June 22, 2012

My pony's got talent....and a card!


My husband sent me this picture of my daughter.  I'm home taking care of the baby, so here is my daughter at Icthus (a huge music festival in Kentucky) with him.  I was asking how she was doing.....she was playing My Pony's Got Talent.  According to him it was more talk than talent....but I know her well enough to know she can put on quite a show all by herself!  She's a creative one, that girl!
So, since she's one in a million, what more appropriate card to share than this one?!
I took a design made by Becky over at Inking Idaho and switched it up a bit to make this card.  I was quite pleased with the results - since it's birthday season, it won't last long around here!
I used the Patio Party DSP for this card. It pairs perfectly with the Make a Cake stamp set.   To create the cake, I stamped the cake once in Midnight Muse and then again on 3 separate pieces of DSP.  I cut each part of cake out and adhered them with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I finished it off with the birthday sentiment from One in a Million.

Stamps:  Make a Cake, One in a Million
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Paper:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Patio Party DSP
Accessories:  Baja Breeze satin ribbon (retired), 2 3/8" scallop circle and 1 3/4" circle punches, Delicate Designs embossing folders

No comments: