Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chevron scrapbook page

I've been making it my goal this year to not simply stick with all girly scrapbook pages, since I do have a tendency to get frilly!  Anyway, I thought that chevrons were the perfect addition to a not too girly page! 
Here is the left page - I just added the medallion from the Day of Gratitude stamp set and a stamp from a retired In a Word stamp set here.
Here is a closeup of the medallion.  I actually ended up stamping an extra medallion in Midnight Muse for underneath - it really made it pop.  I added a Dahlia in the center - they look just perfect in the center!
Here is the right side of the page - just more of the same with a few leaves and acorns added.  These pages will be perfect for some of those pictures at the pumpking patch that will be coming soon!
Here's an upclose of those leaves - the Pool Party leaf was a little light, so I added some Cajun Craze accents to it to make it stand out.
 
Stamps:  Day of Gratitude, In a Word
Ink:  Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Midnight Muse
Paper:  Soft Suede, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Comfort Cafe DSP
Accessories:  In color dahlias

No comments: