Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cute Christmas card

Here is a quick and easy Christmas card I made using the scraps in my scrap bags!  I simply started with a vanilla card base and a few Labels Framelits cut out of my scraps.  I stamped a quick greeting and a cute little gingerbread man.  I cut the gingerbread man out with my big shot and added rhinestones.  It's so quick he yelled out....you can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!
 
Stamps:  More Merry Messages, Scentsational Season
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Retired DSP
Accessories:  Labels and Holiday Collections framelits, basic rhinestones, scallop edge punch
 
You can make this card and several more at my card class on Saturday,  October 6 from 1-4 p.m. at my home. Here are the 7 cards from which you can choose - You can make as many cards as you would like. The cards are $2 each, you just have to tell me which cards you would like to make and how many you would like. 
 

No comments: