I saw an idea for this card on Pinterest and decided I needed to make my own version of the card. I was afraid it would take a lot of ribbon, but in retrospect, it was actually very little ribbon at all! Since I have not gotten to purchase any of the new Christmas DSP, this was a great way to add some design without making a special purchase just for a card.
Overall, it was very easy to make.
1. Lined up your Holiday Collection framelit dies on crumb cake cardstock and run it through the big shot.
2. Trace the outline of the cutouts onto a white cardstock base.
3. Place adhesive over each of the tracing spots.
4. Line up scraps of ribbon to cover each outlined spot.
5. Add some doodles around the edges as desired.
6. Tie some Baker's twine around the crumb cake piece.
7. Adhere to the card base.
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: White Uniball gel pen, Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, Holiday Collection framelits, ribbon scraps