Thursday, September 20, 2012

Very Merry Christmas card

Here is another card I made last weekend as I was coming up with some cards for my card buffet class.  I thought this card was elegant, but not too terribly difficult to make.  I think the flower was the most intensive part of the card - and with our new sticky rounds, it was even easier! 
Stamps:  En Francais, More Merry Messages
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Naturals DSP, Brights DSP
Accessories:  Ornament punch, Cherry Cobbler scallop tulle ribbon, Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, basic rhinestones, vintage faceted designer buttons
 
And just in case you wanted to make a few Christmas cards.....I'm having a Christmas card buffet on Saturday, October 6 from 1-4 p.m. at my home.  Here are the 7 cards from which you can choose - You can make as many cards as you would like.  The cards are $2 each, you just have to tell me which cards you would like to make and how many you would like. 
 
 

No comments: