Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Googly Ghoul cards

I don't usually make Halloween cards, but I really just adore this stamp set and these self-adhesive googly eyes.  I don't know about you, but growing up, I just loved any craft that included googly eyes....I just hated getting all the glue off my fingers!  So, to me - this is the perfect combination of fun and cute for Halloween!
Here are the two little witch cards - I added some scraps to make banners on the second card.  The first card I made a scallop circle flower and put a spider in the middle - got that idea from Becky Roberts, stampin' queen!
I came up with this idea from another card I saw.  I punched a square out of a larger square and layered that over some DSP.  I added a Cream Confetti scrap banner and punched some circles for the bat to fly on - simple, but cute.  Doesn't that bat look mischievous?  In a cute way, of course!
 
Stamps:  Googly Ghouls
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Confetti Cream, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Accessories:  Old Olive & Tangerine Tango markers, Googly eyes, 3/4" & 1" circle punches, 1 1/4" scallop circle punch

No comments: