Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Orchard Harvest DSP - so gorgeous!

I tried to resist this Orchard Harvest DSP just like I tried to resist the Perfectly Preserved stamp set.....it didn't work!  The DSP is just so gorgeous!  I love this gingham print and the color combo is so bright for fall! 
I took the idea for this card from a card that I saw created by Becky Roberts.  She makes the most fabulous paper flowers - mine don't measure up in the least bit! 
And since I was just going with a blank, all occasion card, I decided I would spruce up the inside with a few scraps - that way if I don't have a gel pen I can still write on the inside! 
 
Paper:  Early Espresso, More Mustard, Orchard Harvest DSP, First Editions DSP
Accessories:  More Mustard grosgrain ribbon (retired), Scallop circle, 1 1/4" scallop circle punch, Delicate Designs embossing folder

No comments: