Monday, September 3, 2012

Quick thank you card

Since my husband recently lost his job to budget cuts, it has been imperative that we put items in our local consignment sale!  God knows what He's doing even when we don't see the forecast for our future, that is certain!  We have saved all of our daughter's clothes since she was a baby (the good clothes!), so it was definitely His timing for us to be able to put all of these clothes as well as some large items like a jeep and a cabin in the sale this month!    I think we have enough to cover this month's house payment....
Anyway, working on all of that has made me completely exhausted lately, so finding a little mojo has been rather difficult.  I did, however, get enough mojo to make these Thank You cards for my club members.  
 
Stamps:  Day of Gratitude
Ink:  Pacific Point
Paper:  More Mustard, Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories:  Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon (retired)

No comments: