Thursday, September 13, 2012

Notes and Details

I saw a page that had a similar look in a recent Scrapbook Trends magazine and just love it, so I decided to take some inspiration from that layout.  I took some scraps from the retired Spring Fling Simply Scrappin' kit to create the base of the circles going up the page.  I added several stamps from Circle Circus to the page as well.  I also added several stamps from the Notes and Details stamp set.  I added some pewter and Melon mambo embossing powder to several of the stamps for a super glimmery look!  It is so pretty in person!
Here's a little closeup - Silver Smooch Spritz across the background.  I also pulled out several little brads and buttons in the color scheme to the circle spots. 
 
Stamps:  Circle Circus, Notes & Details
Ink:  VersaMark, Basic Grey
Paper:  Certainly Celery, Simply Scrappin' Kit
Accessories:  Certainly Celery buttons, Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon, fabric brads, silver glimmer brads, 1 1/4" circle punch,
 

No comments: