Saturday, September 15, 2012

Marvelo{us}

I'm starting a vacation album from this past summer, so I thought I'd start with this picture.  This picture was taken right after we arrived in Williamsburg, Virginia.  We ate at this delicious restaurant called Food for Thought - it was delicious, home cooked food and our company with each other was delightful!
My inspiration for this page came from another Scrapbook Trends magazine layout.  I used Tempting Turquoise for the stamp as well as the color spritzer tool.  I made a little hodge podge banner with scraps and bits around my desk. 
The flowers I made with my Floral Frames die cuts.  For the fabric flower above the picture, I spiral cut it and wrapped it around on a Jumbo Sticky Round.  It gave it really nice dimension.
 
Stamps:  In a Word
Ink:  Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories:  Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Bright buttons, Red corduroy brad, mini clothespin, small heart punch, Summer Smooches brads, Color Spritzer tool, Floral Framelits die

No comments: