Sunday, September 23, 2012

Googly Ghouls Treat Bags Stepped up

Here are two more of the Googly Ghouls treat bags that I made recently.   I have had these little ideas floating around in my head, I just hadn't gotten to it yet.  Yesterday during our fabulous stamp club time (you missed an awesome time if you weren't there!), I showed my gal pals how to step up these little babies.  You can fix in 5, 8 or 10 minutes! 
So, here's how to fix a bag in 8 minutes or less - you take the bag and emboss it with the spiderweb embossing folder (or other folder of your choice), stamp, add the googly eyes, baker's twine, and adhere that tag to your bag!
And for my personal favorite, this is the 10 minutes or less bag. 
1.  Dust off the bag with the embossing buddy! 
2.  Stamp bag with Distressed Dots in Versamark ink. 
3.  Pour Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder on the stamped image.  Emboss with heat gun.
4.  Stamp Frankie on the tag.
5.  Color Frankie Old Olive and add some googlies.
6.  Add Old Olive ribbon and adhere to bag. 
 
Stamps:  Googly ghouls, Distressed Dots
Ink:  Basic Black, Old Olive, VersaMark
Accessories:  Ghoulish Googlies kit, Spiderweb embossing folder, Tangerine Tango EP, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon

No comments: