Monday, January 10, 2011

Crop Suey inspiration

Here is a little vintage Sony advertisement Crop Suey is using for inspiration this month.  I loved the reminder of black and white, so I just used a darker shade of red and gold for the yellow in the girl's hair. 
 Here is another 2-page spread.  I used the retired (but I still love it) Night and Day DSP and Bravo Burgundy for my accent color.   A few of these pics were the professional pics that you get when you order from the team photographer (I just hate the cheesy backgrounds, so I chopped them up to normal pictures!)
I printed out Mutiny and then stamped the word Soccer, using the soccer ball image for the letter o. 
And here is the final look at the two-page spread for this page!

Stamps:  Goal, Sweet Shoppe Alphabet
Ink:  Bravo Burgundy, Basic Black
Paper:  Bravo Burgundy, Night and Day DSP, Whisper White, shimmery gold paper from the dollar store
Accessories:  Tasteful Trim XL diecut, Fancy Flower punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, scallop circle punch, top note die cut, Black shimmer brads (Making Memories), Label and Modern label punches,

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Love how you used the colours for your inspiration! Great job! Thanks for playing along at Crop Suey!

~~Mia~~ said...

awesome val!! thanks for playing along again, i will get your prize out from the last challenge this week!!! (yes, i know i said that last week, sorry chick, been crazy busy since i got home....3 week long holidays make for a busy busy return!!!)