Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stinkin' cute project and a product share

Here is a stinkin' cute little project I found over at Paper Crafter's Library which is chocked full of adorable projects, cards and scrapbook pages.  I'm a non-caser, so I almost always change up the colors and DSP, so instead of using Valentine paper, I used Pacific Point paper, old DSP, and Daffodil Delight. If you look at this top picture, you can see that I debossed the Pacific Point paper with my letterpress plate.
 Here is a side view and a top view.  I like the little scallop die cut that comes with the petal box die so you can layer more cuteness at the top!

Product Share
1 6X6 piece of glimmer paper (LOVE this!)
6 6X6 pieces of Love Impressions Specialty Paper
2 pages of Love Impressions rub-ons
3 game spinners
Cost: $8.50
If you are in the Somerset, KY area and would like to pick it up, please let me know.  If you are interested in participating, but need it shipped, email me and I can add 2.95 priority shipping to get it to you.

No comments: