Sunday, January 2, 2011

UStamp going on now!

 I am such a sucker for online classes.  I just love to learn and get new ideas, so I am taking the New Years class at UStamp with Dawn and friends.  This little accordian album was one of the first ideas shown during the class.  It was truly so quick and easy to make, I may make it for our club meeting this month! 
 I used the Just Believe and Fifth Avenue Floral stamp sets to accent the tiny pages.
 I loved this color combo - Pear Pizzazz (no Kiwi Kiss pen), Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy.  Gorgeous together!
 I really like the soft look of this stamp on here.  I tried to make this journaling like a notebook.
Here was another quick little accent....just a few rhinestones....not enough room for anything else, but it adds just a tiny bit of sparkle to the page!

Stamps:  Fifth Avenue Floral, Just Believe
Ink:  Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy
Paper:  Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Retired DSP
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle punch, rhinestones, stapler, photo corner punch, Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, top note die cut

No comments: