Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The first Valentine card of the season!

Here is a little Valentine card I made today for the Filled with Love promotion.  When you purchase the bundle of Real Red and Pretty in Pink DSP with the Filled with Love stamp set, you get a free package of Bitty Buttons!
I made this card using the Lots of Love Letterpress plate.  I used Regal Rose paper and craft ink and highlighted the word love with Real Red ink.  I used the Filled with Love stamp set to create the heart.  I highlighted that tiny little heart with my white gel pen and of course added chunky red glitter around the edges.  I finished it off with some Real Red DSP (in the bundle) and some Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon.  Quick and easy and beautiful....just the way I like them!

Stamps:  Filled with Love
Ink:  Regal Rose, Real Red, Basic Gray
Paper:  Whisper White, Regal Rose, Real Red, Real Red DSP
Accessories:  Full heart punch, Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon, chunky red glitter, crystal effects, Lots of Love Letterpress Plate, Sizzix Big Shot, White signo gel pen

No comments: