Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fun day with the club gals!

Wow!  What a great time we had today!  Almost all of the club members were able to come today!  Yeah!  My driveway looked like a used car lot for a little while, but that's all in the fun! 
Here's my wonderful hostess, Wanda letting her creativity shine. 

And here is her lovely card.  Isn't it darling?  I love what she did with it!
And here's Hannah with her 4 cards she made - she also got super creative with her cards as you can see below.  I just loved her idea of using the decorative label punch on the cards!  Super cute!
Did you know right now is the best time to be a Stampin' Up customer or demonstrator?  You get a free Sale-a-Bration item for every $50 you spend, plus I will send you a free step by step picture tutorial for a darling Vintage Valentine project with a video as well! 

Or you can go shop now! 

No comments: