Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valentine Defined set

This is an absolutely adorable little project I made based on a project I saw over at UStamp.  Here is the project all tucked neatly inside it's carrying case.
 Here are two of the cards - you can see I colored each of the stamps with markers to get color variations within the stamp.
Here are two more of the cards.  I used the same basic colors on each - Pretty in Pink, Real Red, and Basic Black.
I promise those Pretty in Pink flamingos are a little brighter in person!  The retired Cameo Coral color would probably be really pretty on those flamingos!

 I really love this little card to the left - I just love the definition with the bleeding heart image on top in red.
And here is the ensemble all together.

Stamps:  Valentine Defined
Ink:  Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Paper:  Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red DSP, Newsprint DSP
Accessories:  Box #2 XL diecut, Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon

No comments: