Friday, January 21, 2011

Drive to Win

Have you missed me?  I've been at my parents' home this week - my dearly beloved grandmother passed away at age 96.  While it is never a precious event to lose a loved one, I know my grandmother lived a very full life and was very healthy most all of the days of her life.  I know she is in a better place playing the harp for Jesus in heaven above right now!  She has reunited with my grandfather and other loved ones and all is well.
Anyway....I found this sketch at ScrapTiffany and decided to make a digital page for the sketch.
One of our friends uploaded this pic to facebook of my husband and one of his best friends.  They were in the stroller division of a local 5K....talk about competitive!  I guess if you know you can't win the age division, there's always the stroller division, huh?!  LOL

Stamp Brushes:  Athletic Dept., Extreme Elements
Paper:  Shades of Spring, Sweet Pea, Soft Suede Grid DSP
Accessories:  Write Stuff journaling, white stitching

1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a fabulous LO! Congrats on being named a FITgirl! I am looking forward to seeing what you create to inspire us!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/