Monday, January 17, 2011

Host a workshop, get some card candy!

 Here is another set of projects I made based on the UStamp tutorial I found.  I used some retired DSP to create the projects and kept to a simple pattern...just changing out the color and shape on the card. 
Here is the entire set of cards.....I think I'll send these out to my online order people!
And here is some card candy and a little thank you gift.  The card candy makes creating cards like the ones above a snap!  If you like it, maybe you should book a workshop with 5 of your closest friends!  This could just be yours and one of your friends!  Plus, what better time is there to book a party....sale-a-bration is coming up....you and your friends get free products!  If you live near Somerset, KY, email me to find out when I can come over and have a stampin' party with you!

1 comment:

Davina Wallace Allgrim said...

Nice card layout! Following through SC!
Davina
teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com