Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Using your white space (or blue space!)

This layout was so super easy to do.  I wanted to keep the focus on the playfulness of the pictures, so I used lots of white space in this layout.  I kept the embellishments to a minimum and clustered my pictures together.
For the embellishments, I used the Apple Blossom hostess stamp set.  I also used a nice, playful and reversible piece of polka dot grosgrain ribbon for an accent.
Here's a little closeup - you can't see it from the full layout.  I stamped the circle image in Versamark and heat embossed with Irridescent Ice.  Similarly, I stamped the larger apple blossom in Regal Rose Craft Ink and heat embossed it with Irridescent Ice as well.  I finished everything off with a touch of rhinestones!

Stamps:  Apple Blossom Hostess set
Ink:  VersaMark, Regal Rose Craft Ink
Paper:  Ballet Blue, Regal Rose, Retired DSP
Accessories:  Heat embossing tool, Pigtails kiwi kiss ribbon, Rhinestones, 3/4" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, scallop circle punch, Large oval punch, Tag sizzlit die cut

Don't forget!  Today is the first day of the best time of the year!!!  It's time to SALE-A-BRATE!!!  For every $50 you spend, you get a free gift!  There's no limit!!!  (Believe me, I know.....did I just say that?!??!)  Plus, when you spend $50, you get a free Vintage Valentine tutorial from me!!!!
Well, what are you waiting for?  Go shopping right now!

No comments: