Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blinging Birthday

For my hubby's 40th birthday I made lots of silly signs and decorated the youth building as a surprise for him.  This page is a picture of him on his birthday back in October.  I used Real Red textured cardstock and the Celebrations DSP that is really distressed.  I added a bunch of various items from my stash as well as my Lucky Girl Crafts kit.  And a little black bling.  The part up by the banner is actually a straight line from the fall mini catalogue, I just curved the edges as I laid it down..  The arrow is from Kaisercraft (I think).  I believe the banner parts are Jenni Bowlin studio and the tickets might be My Mind's Eye.  The material tag is K &and Company.   Just a hodgepodge of stuff.   
I also had this great and funny cake made for him by one of our friends.  He thought it was great (thankfully!!!)
Anyway, I broke my camera that week, so it didn't take any good pictures.  Thankfully my friend who made it always takes pics and loads them up on Facebook.  Ahh, the wonders of facebook.  Now to get this printed and make a page for more of our silliness!  :)

No comments: