Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ewe are a Star

Ewe know, I can be a little silly when it comes to making titles.  I just can't help myself.  I see cute pics of my daughter dressed as a sheep and I just go with it!  Here are some pages I made with my Studio Calico Singin' in the Rain kit.  I am pretty sure these were meant for spring pics...but I'm not working on that now!  I liked the cloud paper with music in the background - it was just right for a page about the Christmas play the kids put on at church this Christmas!
Here's a closeup of the title - my cheesiness in action.  I had some old Simply Scrappin' kits with stars in it that matched perfectly in Basic Grey and Old Olive.  Fabric Thickers by American Crafts and some stickers made especially for Studio Calico finished it off.

Here is a pic of her baa-ckstage.....hee hee!  And drum roll, please.....here is the oh, so gorgeous doily punch!  I'm officially in love with it!  Down below is a closeup of the doilies.  I put little buttons, glimmer brads, and basic rhinestones in the middle.  I think the button assortment is from Crate Paper.

No comments: