Monday, April 4, 2011

Busy weekend

I've been busy this weekend, as you can see!  Here are several cards and a layout I made this weekend using lots of scraps - trying to clean the desk some.....a neverending process.
This top card used a design I found on Papercrafter's Library.  I used the Nature's Walk stamp set and my Stampin' Write markers to stamp the images.  I had a scrap of Coordinations paper that I sanded and smeared Faded Denim Distress ink over for the background. Otherwise, there's Night of Navy striped grosgrain ribbon and an antique brad on top. 
My pic is a little crooked, but I used the 1st sketch from the Sketchbook 3 class that I won for this card.  Again, I used all scraps for this card - I stamped the butterfly from the love and caring stamp set and colored the image with my Copics.  I used the scallop trim border punch for the edge of the Bermuda Bay scrap. 
Same stamp set and markers, different scraps of paper!  Quick and easy after a long day yesterday.
And finally, another stamp from the Nature's Walk set.  I colored the images with the Copics, but I decided to cut them out and pop them up to make them stand out.  I used an old rub on from a summer mini a few years ago for the sentiment.   
Here is a layout that I made using the first sketch from the Sketchbook 3 class that I won.
 I made a sweet little layout from my Lucky Crafts kit that I won.   I like my title - I decided to go with "Tink or Treat" to go with the Tinkerbell at Halloween thought.  Cute, eh?
 Here's a little closeup.
  I think the circle piece is Bo Bunny.  I spritzed a doily with Bluegrass Mr. Huey from Studio Calico and added a few flowers and buttons.  I finished is off with a gorgeous swirl from Prima.  

No comments: