Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter's coming soon!

My daughter has been patiently awaiting the day she got to color her Easter eggs.  And she colored.....and colored.....and colored.....for two hours!  Mind you, there were only a dozen eggs!  She had a big time making these pretty!
Next on the list was making little treats for the youth group.  I wasn't sure if they would actually like these.   Let's just say that I made 47 and only came home with 2!  I think sometimes I underestimate how much the kids just adore getting treats made just for them!  They are just kids in bigger bodies, I think!  :)
 I stole this idea from Julie's Stamping Spot, although I've seen this idea a gazillion times!  They were too cute and easy to pass up. 
I used the new Four Frames set with Soft Sky ink and paired it with Teeny Tiny Wishes in Early Espresso.   And I must also give the hubs a shout out...he rearranged my nest until the peep looked right at me!  How can I not love that guy?  He's a match made in heaven!  :)

No comments: