Friday, April 29, 2011

Sneakity peek with a quickie card from the grab bag

I have been making some cards and pages with some of the new punches from the upcoming catalogue this week, so here's a quick little card I made from my grab bag special and a few banner scraps from the petal cone die cut.
Pumpkin pie card base and ink for the Cute by the Inch image.  The Old Olive square came in the grab bag.  I added an inchie square and punched it out with the upcoming postage stamp punch.   Just a great little punch that is in the Shelli signature line.  I can see why! 
Wait until you see the gorgeous page I made with my doily punch last night!  Oooh, la, la!  I love that punch!  You'll have to wait for some daylight for me to take a pic of it, though.
My sweet hubby has been working hard with all the other youth ministers to put on a Natalie Grant, Brandon Heath, and Mercy Me concert tonight.  It was well attended and the concert was awesome!  The best part is they broke even and maybe even made a few bucks (not much...but enough to have a start for another concert!)
Proud of you, baby!  But....now....I'm off to bed!

No comments: