Thursday, April 14, 2011

Seriously hot (air balloon) card!

Okay, so I was reading my Papercrafts Magazine this month or maybe last and saw the new hot air balloon trend.  I got these terrific hot air balloon rub-ons from Studio Calico, so I thought this would make a great card.  The kit included some special Cosmo Cricket cloud paper made especially for Studio Calico and also a few cloud chipboard pieces that I spritzed Cool with Cool Carribean glimmer mist in the April Singin' in the Rain kit, so I thought I would combine those on a clear acetate card with some Old Olive scraps to make a scene.  Upon looking for a sentiment, I happened to come across this seriously hot arrow sticker that I had from an old Simply Scrappin' kit, so I thought it would be the perfect play on words for a hot air balloon card - I'll just have to slip it in the mail to my hottie hubby sometime this week to send a drive-by I love you to him!  :) 

No comments: