Friday, April 22, 2011

Not Yet!

You may remember this page that I created a few weeks ago of my daughter in her Halloween outfit.  I really loved the layout and found out it got featured on the Practical Scrappers blog just the other day!  Yeah! 
So, here's a little more of this Echo Park paper that I had leftover from my CKC convention.  Gotta' love all kinds of leftover paper!  Anyway, I used it for this layout of my daughter creating her gingerbread house.   I think the line of paper is called a Walk in the Park, but I thought the nice, vibrant colors were actually great for gingerbread house colors!  She was funny making this house, because she was ready to eat it before we could even start decorating it.  She gets a little excited about stuff! 
I added a little Daffodil Delight paper behind the journaling spot and the title to make them stand out better. 
Here are some of the leftovers.  I had a chance to start playing with my triple layer flower punch that is coming out in the upcoming mini catalogue.  It has a different feel at first because you are punching two to three times to get the paper punched, but it is super cool to get all the different types of layers from it!  I used the bottom layer in Daffodil Delight, then used the second layer - you can see it makes two different types of punches - the inside and the outline.  I used the outline for the center flower and the inside pieces for the two outside flowers.  Then I added a few rose red pearls in the center. 
I'm feeling a little inspired to play with it again....maybe I'll go do that now!  :)

No comments: