Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Grab Bag love

Here's a little grab bag love for you.  I purchased the different grab bags from the clearance rack.  I can't resist a good deal!  At first when I got my bags, I thought....what in the world am I going to do with all this stuff. 
Well, I tell you what I started doing!  You can whip up a great set of cards so quickly with these grab bags!  Here are some samples of the stack of 20 or so cards that I made with just a few of the sets of cards and embellishments I received. 
Both of these sets of cards were made with the Starring You stamp set.  This one is a tri-fold card.  This is the outside.
Here's is the next layer.  Then you can open it up for a greeting. 
Finally, I ran out of sympathy and get well cards, so this card set made the perfect set of quick cards for my Love and Caring stamp set. Everything was stickers and I just added a few stamps and rhinestones to finish it all off.
I hope everyone had a blessed Easter.  I loved this picture from our Easter dramatization.  We don't do Easter or Christmas plays, but rather a dramatized sermon.  This year's Easter sermon was about the throne room of God.  Doesn't it make you long for heaven?

No comments: