Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Everyday Enchantment Notecard and pocket

I have seen these little notecards in a pocket design for a while now and wanted to make one.  I finally bit the bullet last night since our internet and phone service was out.   It wasn't too difficult to create and I was quite pleased with the way it all turned out!  I started with the Everyday Enchantment patterned paper that is free in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue.  I added some of the free ribbon and brads around the pocket.  Love these little bows - they are just so pretty and easy!
For the actual note card, I cut out two Top Note die cuts.  I colored my flourish from the Fresh Vintage stamp set with my Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, and Pool Party markers first, then stamped.  You may notice I stamped once - the vibrant image, then I stamped off on the right side - it gives you a more watermark look with the remaining ink. 

So, what kind of project would you like me to make next?  What kind of project or technique would you like for me to attempt another video of?  Leave me a comment and I'll see what I can whip up for you!  I'm pretty certain there's another snowy streak sneaking around here!!!

Stamps:  Fresh Vintage
Ink:  Poppy Parade, lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Paper:  Everyday Enchantment DSP, Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Everyday Enchantment ribbon and brad pack (SAB), scallop trim punch, top note die cut, Simply Scored

No comments: