Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Help vote for me!

I need your help! I was selected to participate in a layout contest on Practical Scrappers, so I need you to vote for my layout! My layout is the first layout in this post. all you have to do is go to the bottom of the post and vote - nothing fancy! I would love to make it to the next round! Thanks for helping!
http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2012/01/layout-contest-group-5_17.html
Here's a card I cased from the UStamp online class.  I changed up the colors to make it more colorful.  The original card was crumb cake and whisper white.  I decided to go with Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, and Wisteria Wonder.  Loved the color combo and the way it looked after I was finished.   Best of all, it's faux stitching! Very simple!

Stamps:  Elementary Elegance
Ink:  Island Indigo
Paper:  Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, and Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  Uniball White Signo gel pen, Simply Scored, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Butterfly embosslit, basic pearls

No comments: